Ultra Deluxe Mocktail Sweetener by NORA
What you need to nail this recipe:
- Food safe container (traditional stock pot works great too!)
- Immersion circulator (aka sous vide)
- Food safe ziplock - gallon size or large
- Food strainer (we use a fine mesh French style)
- Measuring cups
- NORA fruit tea
- Organic cane sugar
- Add water to a food safe container and set immersion circulator to 165°F / 74°C.
- Add 2 cups organic cane sugar, 2 cups water, & a pinch of NORA fruit tea to a food safe ziplock bag.
- Seal ziplock bag then squeeze carefully to mix ingredients.
- Place sealed bag into heated water for 30 minutes or until sugar is fully dissolved. (exercise caution when handling hot ingredients)
- Remove sealed bag carefully from hot water then strain mixture into a food safe container.
- Seal container and refrigerate up to two weeks.